Dr. Busch

Dr. Busch

Monday, December 14, 2009

What is Brain-based Therapy?

I recently had a patient offer up a testimony that has really gotten a lot of attention from other patients in the clinic. Let me share it with you:

"I came in due to lower back pain, hip and shoulder pain, but what I didn't realize was there was something that could be done for all the balance problems I have had for years. I couldn't get out of a chair or walk down the hall or even get out of bed, with out having terrible dizziness and a foggy feeling in my head. I can now get up and down, in and out of bed as my pain is gone, but even more my foggy head and balance is so much better. I'm now not going to sell my hog (Harley Davidson motorcycle) as my husband and I had resolved to do, but I am going to ride it and tell everyone about how Dr. Busch, Chiropractic and Brain-based therapy has given me my life back" - S.M.

Thank you to her, for such kind words, but it really reveals a hole in the most approaches to health care. Medicine may spend thousands of dollars to come up with a 'diagnosis' so they can fall back to either using a drug or a knife and treat nothing more than the effects or the symptoms. Others are so excited to treat a patient that you walk in and they by-pass all the investigation to treat what they assume is the problems. That's where we are quite different, and have a difference that shows.

First we take the time to sit down, do a thorough consultation and evaluation, run any tests needed, but then come up with a plan based on the source of the problems at hand, as everyone is different. Brain-based therapy takes the hundreds of hours of training in the neurological systems in the brain as well as the spinal cord and uses the problems that do commonly arise in the spine as a tool to stimulate the weak, dysfunctional or overactive parts of the brain. As a result for the first time the structure and the neurology is being used together and not as separate entities. Dizziness and Brain fog are just the tip of the ice burg, as we have had patients come in with everything from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, infertility, and irritable bowel syndrome and have seen amazing results.

I would love to help more people using this revolutionary treatment, but I can personally only help those you send to us. I can answer all kinds of questions and I am more than happy to do this, but until a complete structural and neurological evaluation is done, we don't know if this is for you. It has given back the life of so many is you or your loved one next?

No comments:

Post a Comment